Monday, December 14, 2009

Pocohantas Park - July 2009







We always have lots of fun when we go to Pocohantas Park. This year Allison could stand in the 3 and 4 foot pool without any problems. She loved swimming this year and didn't seem to be afraid of the water at all.
A feat this year was the water slide. At this park, they are not very big, but lots of fun. I tried to get both girls to go last year, but just when it was our turn both girls were too scared. This year, Natalie was still scared, so she stayed on the water playground slide.However, Allison was brave and decided to do the big slide which was completely covered over the top. It was dark inside. She loved it. We went so many times I lost count.At the end, the water really made a big splash. I can't wait until next year.

No comments: