We also had another visitor on Friday(Nov 28th). My nephew, Aiden, came to visit. My brother and his family were headed back to NY from North Carolina. We pulled out a bunch of toys for Aiden to play with and they stayed for lunch. We all had a good time.
A look into my life, a Christian mom, trying to find happiness in the everyday activities of life.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Thanksgiving
November 27 was Thanksgiving and William's parents, sister and nephew came to visit through Sunday. I didn't get any pictures because I spent the day cooking and baking. I was tired by the time it was all over. William's family went shopping on black Friday, while the rest of us stayed home away from the crowds. On Saturday, we all went mini putting in the cold. At first, it wasn't bad because the sun was shining, but then it got cloudy, so it felt colder. After, we went out to dinner to warm up. All in all, we had a fun time.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment