Thursday, January 8, 2009

Watching Aiden


December 22, we headed to NY to have Christmas with our families. We usually leave extremely early in the morning(4am), but the day before Natalie came down with a fever and a tummy ache. It must have been just a 24 hour bug because the next morning her fever was gone and she was hungry. So, we were able to leave for NY at 11am. We arrived in Greene that night.


The next day(Dec. 23), Aiden came over. Allison was all set to babysit him. What a busy little guy. Aiden would hold Allison's fingers and start walking. I was always close by to help and Natalie wasn't far behind in helping him go up and down the stairs. After all that fun, we had to capture his attention on something else. We took him outside to go sledding. I wish someone had taken pictures, but I'm the one who usually does and I was holding Aiden. So, it didn't happen. We had lots of fun. I was certainly getting exercise that day. Thank goodness he takes naps! I wish my kids still did. :)

















No comments: