Wow, May is a busy month. All the activities are coming to an end and all in one week. The girls take tap and ballet and the dance dress rehearsal came first(Monday night). Wednesday was the last AWANA, and Saturday and Sunday was the recital. For dance, all the girls in Allison and Natalie's class did a great job. It was great to watch all the girls improve throughout the year. Below is the video from the rehearsal. This was the first time everyone was on stage. They were told to look for their teacher, but it was hard to see her in the dark even though she was in the front row. They danced to the song "I Feel Pretty". We were not allowed to tape the actual recital. We had to pay for a video, but it was just too expensive. I, unfortunately, did not get the girls all made up like in the recital. I wish I did. For those pictures keep looking below. At the recital, the girls all did an(this Allison's new favorite word)awesome job.
The girls were excited. They wore curly ponytails, put on blush and pink lipgloss. The recital was 2 days. The girls danced on Saturday at 2pm then again on Sunday at 6pm. Sunday was a long night. It got a little behind, so our class went on later than expected. Allison was tired at school the next day, but at least she stayed awake. Here are some pictures before we left on Sunday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment